We can provide the following mobile veterinary services and procedures for your pet in your home at a time convenient for your family and busy schedule, including weekend hours.
- Preventative care such as examinations, vaccinations, testing and routine blood work
- Wellness Exams and Vaccines
- Geriatric Care
- Skin problem treatment
- Minor and chronic illness care
- Health examinations and certificates
- Flea, tick and parasite control
- In Home Euthanasia
- Laser Therapy
- Surgical and dental services can be arranged
- Limited emergency services are also available
To schedule your appointment today, call 352-978-0494 or email DoctorSheahan@myVet2Pet.net.